Thursday, June 5, 2014

Good News!!

As you all know I have a homestead here in Bloomington Springs Tn. I love it here, anyway I was looking threw a local paper the other day and was shocked to see that people especially business are spending outrageous amounts of money every month to be inside a closed throw away newspaper. I was shocked when I went threw some listings only to find you can barley see them, black ink with a dark blue background! Really?

I know I'm getting old but I could not see the message in the ad without a magnifying glass. Long story short. I set up a classified ad site for Cookeville and surrounding areas.

Here people have a targeted audience for whatever it is their looking for, no hassle like some other ad sites I will not mention. Here we have a local site where you can buy-sell-swap or trade for free at least for now. I'm thinking about a membership site for businesses later on, even then they will have moment to moment access to the site to add or remove whatever they need to. More about that later. Ok here is the site. HERE!



I'm proud to be  hillbilly and I just love to share hillbilly pictures, so you'll find them here on this blog . Enjoy!


 Isn't She Sweet?

Just A Simple Long-Haired Country boy!



So far this has been a great year. God is good! Did you know he is the master farmer and gardener? With the rain we've had stuff is growing almost out of control. I have some new pictures below for you. Always plenty to do, the last storm took down some trees that I need to cut up, that way I'll have plenty of wood for next winter. This coming winter I'm good and the fire wood is all seasoned.

WHAT A GREAT YEAR 2014

Great mess of tomatoes, even though my chickens got about 15 of them, they are now in the chicken yard until growing season is over.

Darn it. I hate when this happens, my phone has not got my pictures on Google+ yet. I'll place some more as they load on. Sorry! Please share comments.

TWO GREAT THINGS TO SHARE WITH YOU!

I do affiliate marketing sometimes,because I have 2 other businesses I own so can you one is HERE  

This is where I build all my landing pages, blogs, websites, and I even do marketing from this site. Plus it has an auto responder and email. It is a totally complete platform. I use it all the time I love it. Plus you can market it and earn daily income and a residual income. Trust me me you'll love it. It beats aweber, getresponce all of them. It has everything.

The next one I use everyday is ICS instant cash solutions. The name says it all. All I do is copy and paste ads that are all in my back office. Anybody can do this young, old, retired, collage student anyone. Yes it works. It's an easy $ 3500 Plus per month. Here is the link.

So now you know what I do and how. The very best part is you can do this also,without even breaking a sweat. If you do have questions you can email jlapham264@gmail.com and I'll help ya.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment